tirsdag den 11. november 2008

Old School Youngster

Actually I have to confess that my little baby love - The Old School Youngster, isn't mutch of a star at this blog.
That is something I'm going to change. I will poste some old pictures of my bike, and I got some brand new titbits of the Ignition wireing, and the new brass caps !















The new wires are 100% Ol' Skool - they are wraped into thread webbing.






















The New Ignitor Caps isn't very big, and makes it possible to see all of the igniter plugs.














These pictures are some of the first pictures that has been taken of this bike, after it was done.























Hell yeah ! Some sunny photo shoots together with the Panhead realy kick some asses !


















Scanbike Magazine !

Ingen kommentarer: