tirsdag den 18. januar 2011

Betsafe.com

This is not exactly a commercial for Betsafe.com, actually I have never been visiting their homepage, and in fact I'm not a big gambler : )

BUT a few days ago I saw their new commercial "The two man duel", and I found it very catchy ! I really like the setup with these guys challenging each other, especially the peak when the older guy pulls up a big crap from his pants, with blood on his knuckles, steady eyes and a victorious smile !




And even better than the setup is the choice of music, in these 50seconds the commercial last I became a fan of Alan Mills. The track is called "Clear the track, let the bullgine run"

This recording is from 1957, same year as the Ironhead was made, Elvis bought Graceland and the Soviet Union launches Sputnik 1, the first artificial satellite to orbit the earth.


Ingen kommentarer: