The Ironhead is almost finish.
Today I installed the hook for the rear stand, it works perfedt and looks really cool. After that I installed the gas tank correctly with the gas lines in the correct position.
The ignition is now correctly installed which allowed med to installe the carburator, airclener and engine top mount correctly.
That means all that is left is a red reflector "cat eye" on the rear stand, adjustment of the cable for the clutch and some really small snacks before the bike is all done.
I added oil and gosoline and tried to start the bike, but the timing of the ignition is not correct yet, I will try again thursday.