mandag den 8. marts 2010

Ironhead Project

The projects as it is now. I really think tht everything is gtting very nice on this bike, no doubt about this Sportster will be a really nice ol' skool bike : )













On the lefthand side of the handlebar I mounted a round mirror, which Claus Maul-Jakobsen gave me. Thank you Claus.














The handlebar grips are all rubber and the old look fits the bike very well.













I removed the 1931 headligh because it was very hard to find the parts I needed for the assembly.
Another thing is that the cost of a brand new WLC headlight assy, is even less than the missing parts for the other one. So I bourght a new hedlight, and I think it fits the bike even better.

OF COURSE it will be painted black, I don't know why it's chrome when you buy it ! haha : )












2 kommentarer:

Bjørn V sagde ...

Hej PJ
Ser godt ud dit projekt. Hvor har du købt din forlygte henne?

Mvh Bjørn

Ossian sagde ...

Hej Bjørn,
Mange tak, jeg tror og håber at det bliver en super fed cykel når den er færdig. Forlygten er fra Bikeline : )