onsdag den 21. september 2011

Aviation

I have been stationed in Norway and Billund for the last 5 weeks, so I'm really looking forward to get home and see Denmark, my bikes and the workshop for a short while : )
But this is Aviation, and that's what I'm doing at the moment. It's very educational, and a lot of fun.


MD83 BLL Airport.
I was there to replace an APU oilpump and perform an A-check.




















There is almost no access for the replacement of the oilpump when the APU is installed at the Aircraft.





















In Norway I vent to a rescue helicopter hangar, to see their pride : )
The tailrotor only wants to kill you !





















High technology
























This is the real deal : ) Avions de Transport Régional - ATR, the Aircrafts that I'm working at most of the time.



Ingen kommentarer: