mandag den 28. oktober 2013

Work in progress

The flathead is getting closer and closer to the result, I'm really satisfyed so far, but the biggest satisfaction will be to see the engine and exhaust after the final paintjob (black and white).
The wheels and the front fender is fresh painted, the new tires and shift knob is indtalled. Besiddes that I have tried to fake an old race number sign, I don't know if I am really satisfyed about that, yet. But I like the idea about the bike being a "weekend racer".
I have installed the homemade battery box, fabricated by the previous owner, and I have fabricated a lid for it.
Very soon I'll finish the head light for it, witch is an original 7" head light that I have chopped down to 6" to fit the chopped down look.

Ingen kommentarer: